The contents of JTD(vol. 2, 1996) include:
- Linda McJannet, "Mapping the Ottomans on the Renaissance Stage"
- Robert Boerth, The Mediterranean and the Mediterranean world on the
Stage of Marlowe and Shakespeare"
- James C. Bulman, "On Being Unfaithful to Shakespeare: Miller, Marowitz,
- John Picker, "Revision and Transformation in Marowitz's Variations
on "The Merchant of Venice" and Wesker's Shylock"
- Maurice Charney, "Shakespeare's Hamlet in the Context of the
- Reuven Snir, "Palestinian Theatre as a Junction of Cultures: The
Case of Samih al-Qasim's Qaraquash"
- Dwora Gilula, "Nathan Alterman's Contribution to the Hebrew Stage"
- Darko Suvin, "Deity vs. Warrior No Plays: Revelation, Not Conflict"
- Michal Kobialka, "Historical Events and the Historiography of
- Erella Brown, "The Lake of Seduction: Silence, Hysteria, and the
Space of Feminist Theatre"
- Linda Ben Zvi (ed.) Theatre in Israel (reviewed by Linda
- Alex Aronson, Shakespeare and the Ocular Proof (reviewed by
Back to University's
Back to Department