The contents of JTD(vol. 3, 1997) include:
- Ahuva Belkin, "Peregrinatio in the Market"
- Marc Geisler, "Collecting a National Voice: Shakespeare's
Coriolanus and the People's Grievances"
- Ian Smith, "Theose 'slippery customers': Rethinking Race in Titus
- Martin Orkin, "Male Aristocracy and Chastity Always Meet:
Proverbs and the Representation of Masculine Desire in As You Like
- Michael Neill, "Stripped to the Bone: The Nakedness of Death"
- Richard Levin, "The Economics and Erotics of Cross-Class Dressing in
Early Modern (formerly Renaissance) English Drama"
- Ronald Vince, "Industry or Mere Accident: The Making of a Theatrical
- Zmira H. Heizner, "Old-New Drama in the Jewish Land: Identity and
Place in the Israeli Theatre"
- Yosef Tobi, "Habiba Messica: A Star of Arab Theatre in Tunisia"
- Shimon Levy, Here, There, and Everywhere (reviewed by Glendyr
- Ahuva Belkin (ed.), Leone de Sommi and the Performing Arts
by Freddie Rokem)
Back to University's
Back to Department