The contents of JTD(vol. 4, 1998) include:
- Mickey Flockerman, "White Men with Weapons, Black Women with Dresses:
Refashioning Myths of Identity"
- Tiina Rosenberg, "The Touch of Opera: or, Can a Feminist Forgive Anything
for a Good Tune?"
- Rob Baum, "Utter Holiness: Sarah's Laughter and Judaic Performativity"
- Michael Yogev, "Being There: Prospero's Place in The
- Maurice Charney, "Caribbean Shakespeare: Aime Cesaire's Une
- Avraham Oz, "Extending Within: Placing Self and Nation in the
Epic of Cymbeline"
- Nurit Ya'ari & Shimon Levy, "Theatrical Responses to Political Events:
The Trojan War on the Israeli Stage during the Lebanon War, 1982-1984"
- Christopher Baugh, "English Scenography, Education, and the Public
- Yael Zarhy-Levo, "The Riddling Map of Harold Pinter's Ashes to Ashes"
- Kinneret Noy, "In debt to Noh"
- Avraham Oz (ed), Strands Afar Remote: Israeli Perspectives on
Shakespeare (reviewed by Elliott Simon)
Back to University's
Back to Department