The contents of JTD(vol. 5-6, 1999-2000) include:
- Avraham Oz, "Forbidden Perspectives and Appropriated Icons: Ephraim
and the Crisis of Visibility"
- Erella Brown, "Between Literature and Theatre: Hanoch Levin and
the Author's Function"
- Zvi Jagendorf, "Fawlty's Cloud-Capped Towers: The Tempest
and the Comedy of Post-Imperial Depression"
- Michael Yogev, "'Music for Nothing': Shakespeare's and Mazursky's
- Evelyn Gajowski, "Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more": "Genesis
Deconstructed in Kenneth Branagh's Much Ado about Nothing"
- Catherine Diamond, "The Redemption of Raquel, the Restoration of
Leonor: Sexual Politics and Religious Controversy in Lope de Vega's Las
paces de los reyes y jud’ade Toledo"
- Christopher Baugh, "Edward Gordon Craig and the Necessity of the
- Ravit David: "The Loss of Hamlet's Aura in the Age of the
Maschine: Reflections of the Passagen-Werk in Heiner
- Ahuva Belkin, Movement in the Commedia Dell'Arte: From
Pre-verbality to Hyper-verbality
- Robert L. King, "Dramatic Worth: Rhetorical Ethos and Dramatic
- Martin Orkin, Theatre and the Inescapability of Histories:
Memory-Theater and Postmodern Drama, by Jeanette R. Malkin
- The Judaic Nature of Israeli Theatre, by Dan Urian, Reviewed by
Back to University's
Back to Department